Your First Choice for Furnace Repair
No one wants to come home to a cold house. When your furnace fails to keep you warm and comfortable, you want answers, and you want them fast. Since 1963, Valley Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. has been the name people trust for timely furnace repair services. Our reputation for quality is the reason homeowners, businesses, and property management companies give our family-owned company high marks. We go the extra mile to ensure we’re ready and able to restore your comfort.
- Our NATE-certified service technicians have the expertise to repair all makes and models of central-air furnaces.
- We maintain a full inventory of parts and equipment so that we can repair your furnace promptly and efficiently.
Furnace Safety Concerns
A malfunctioning furnace is more than an inconvenience. If something goes wrong with your fuel-burning furnace, it can threaten the safety and well-being of your family. Gas, oil and propane furnaces generate heat by burning fuel in a combustion chamber. Corrosion, leaks, or loose connections can allow dangerous gases, including carbon monoxide, to backdraft into your living spaces.
When the mercury drops below freezing, hypothermia and heating fires are additional concerns. Protect your family and property by calling our qualified technicians for an expert furnace repair.
Signs Your Furnace Needs Repair
It’s not always easy to troubleshoot a faulty furnace. The equipment may keep working even when a critical component begins to falter. The following signs, however, are clear signals that your furnace needs professional attention.
- While no furnace is entirely silent, banging, groaning or whining noises indicate there’s a problem with the system.
- Rust and other signs of corrosion must be addressed promptly to safeguard occupants from leaking combustion by-products.
- Beware of short heating cycles. A furnace that switches off before your home reaches the desired temperature isn’t operating correctly.
Call Us for Professional Heating Services
Family-owned and operated since 1963, we provide friendly, dependable and technically advanced services to home and business owners in Bethel Park, Bridgeville, Canonsburg, Eighty Four, Finleyville, Pittsburgh, Venetia, Washington, PA, and the surrounding areas. We offer same day service, and a 100% satisfaction guarantee that you’re happy with our services. We have an excellent reputation in our service communities, that is due to our honesty, integrity, and reliability.
Don’t let a broken furnace leave you shivering in the cold. We’re pleased to provide you with the heating solutions you need to stay warm and cozy all winter long.